Our E-Club Projects and Activities
We aim to support, and to participate in a range of projects across the traditional avenues of Rotary service.
Our commitments to the current beneficiaries of our efforts include:
- The Northern Centre (formerly Ryde Family Services) – see thenortherncentre.org.au
- Australian Rotary Health – see https://australianrotaryhealth.org.au/
- indigo foundation – see www.indigofoundation.org – particularly supporting the foundation’s program in India delivering improved educational opportunities for Dalit communities.
We make two annual awards.
- Our Ethics in Business Award recognises an individual and/or organisation that has demonstrated excellence in the promotion of good ethical practice.
- The award for our ICT Documentation Challenge aims to encourage people with good ideas to clearly articulate them in a way that could lead to the successful support and implementation of their ideas.
Our innovative approach to fundraising has included two “e-golf days”, and our regular “e-quiz” event.
In both cases, participants register and participate in these events from wherever they are at the time. We enjoy the participation of supporters from all over Australia, as well as the UK and USA.
Starting in late 2017, we will be promoting e-cards for Christmas, in support of Interplast. Just as Rotarians have traditionally bought conventional Christmas cards, we will be offering the modern, environmentally-friendly option of e-cards, with proceeds to support the work of Interplast. Click here for more details.